We are a locally owned and run company that has been operating for over 50 years.
We provide a friendly and supportive work environment, offer competitive pay rates, and staff benefits that also include workshop discounts.
About this vacancy:
* Full time permanent position, and in-house training provided for someone with a genuine interest in the Agricultural/Horticultural industry.
* Mechanical experience and/or knowledge of tractors, sprayers, and other agricultural equipment preferred
* Ability to read plans and technical drawings, with attention to detail, is necessary
* Our salesperson must excel in customer service (via phone/email/face to face) and organisation skills, including time management and problem solving abilities
* Good computer skills, an IT knowledge base and the ability to learn new systems required
* We need a good communicator, with a positive can-do attitude, who can work unsupervised, but also can work effectively as part of a team
* Honesty and reliability are a must
* A competitive salary package is on offer for the right person
- Communicating with customers and providing them with expert advice
- Sourcing and supplying parts for tractors, sprayers, & farm machinery
- Accurate record keeping
- Stock-taking inventory, managing stock, and keeping shelves tidy
- Picking, packing and dispatching orders
- Supporting technicians so that products are available/ordered to ensure timeliness of work is carried out