We are a locally owned and run company that has been operating for over 50 years.
We provide a friendly and supportive work environment, offer competitive pay rates, and staff benefits that also include workshop discounts.
About this vacancy:
* Full time or part time enquires welcome for this permanent position
* Mechanical experience and knowledge of tractors and other agricultural machinery is necessary
* A variety of work and machinery, plus full support of staff in other departments, guaranteed
* A competitive salary package, depending on qualifications and experience, is offered
Our agricultural mechanic must be a team player with a great work ethic, and:
- Can work unsupervised, but also work effectively as a team member
- Is motivated and quick to learn new skills
- Can show aptitude in problem solving
- Has good communication skills and provides excellent customer service
- Can carry out both workshop and on-site field servicing
- Maintains a clean, tidy work environment
- Is willing to assist other service departments
- Reliability and honesty are a must